Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's day gift and card

Well I finally finished the word book for fathers day for my husband, (on behalf of my son). It took about 3 weeks to do it since I only did it on days I felt crafty. Here it is:


The card stock that i used was from Prima Marketing : Nursery tales, and everything else was old scraps from my scrap pile. here are a couple of my fav. pages. oh and I also used my cricut and scal for some of the images




On Sunday DH, Vince and I will be spending our time at the zoo for fathers day. We hardly have time to do anything as a family now. Dh works over 10 hours a day, and some times works on Saturday. So, our family time is usually at the dinner table or just before we go to bed. Most nights we'll lay in bed while I'm breastfeeding Vince and just talk about what we're doing the next day. However, it usually ends with me forgetting to do what we talked about till its too late to do it. lol oops. Anyhow, I'm excited about our little trip to the local zoo, I'm so glad its still one of the few free zoos.

So I've made a few cards since I've gotten the Circut and DL SCAL. And tomorrow is a wedding of one of the girl's from church. So decided to use 50's Sweethearts digital stamp from The Greeting Fram. I just love their stamps!! What's sad is I haven't done any coloring since my last art class which was eek...umm 8 years ago beside my coloring with crayon wiht my neices and nephew lol. but I tink it turned out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment