Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's been going on.

Well it sure has been awhile since I last posted. I've been meaning to post sooner but I have been so busy! My little sister is on a short term missionary to Thailand for three weeks. At the moment now she is visiting Vietnam. Apparently she is having too much fun to call home, but has all the time in the world to text home. She is too funny. Couple of days before she left I asked her how long she will be gone for and when she said 3 wks, I was shocked. For the longest time I though it was just a week long STM. I'm such a dork lol.

Vincent, my son has been trying to stand alone now. His new Favorite thing to do is walk. If he is fussy, hold his arm and walk with him, he just loves it. Goodness he is growing up way to fast! For a baby who is almost 8 months he is already in 18 months clothes! man he is a big baby!

So, ever since I got SCAL, Cricut and downloaded inkscape I have been looking up different types of font as well as dingbats and dl-ing them. I had a bunch! last weekend DH decided to reformat my laptop since it was proccessing everything so slow. In doing so I saved all my desktop files along with pictures and pretty much everything! However, in the middle of it being formated I realized I didnt write down all the new fonts I dl. "grrr". So of course after it all I spent the next day looking at dafont.com and dl-ing all the fonts that I recall having, along with some new ones too ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment