Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New addition


After some thought after finishing the Christmas LO, I didn't like how it looked so I changed it and here is the the new finished page. (Totally forgot to publish this post couple of days ago). Anyways, I took out the film strip and added the gift box, and 3 ornaments. I think it looks a lot better.

On Monday Dear Husband (dh) came home with this new car (not new new but new to us). It's a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant. He traded the old VW for it. Dh didn't tell me about it, but that morning when I saw Dh grabbing some papers I had a hunch that he grabbed the tittle of the old car. My dad knew about it but kept it from me as well. I sure will miss driving in my 2006 Scion but the Galant has tons of storage and it fits two full size strollers! took me 10 minutes to figure it out but I got them both in! hehe. Scion will still be available for me to use so can't complain too much right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment