Friday, May 15, 2009

Any luck coming my way?


I was planning to post earlier, however I got a little side track and finished my scrapbook layout. The layout I was working on was for Christmas, yes I know it's a bit late. However, I was waiting for my Cricut expression and some ideas lol. Actually, I was pretty busy, from being a new mom, moving out in March to live back at my parents place, and just trying to keep sane, while living in a house with 11 other people! Yes, 11! Sorry. Back to the subject ... LO, the papers I used are from, Memories Forever, Color mates, Studio Basics 101 and Best Occasions. The tree, circle, film strip and the holly leaves are images I found online, and the bottom and the string were from my mom's secret stash. The font I used was Monterey BT. This layout is pretty plain, but I'm still a newbie and still learning. Oh, I almost forgot, I also used SCAL, Inkscape, and the Cricut.

Another thing I also want to share is, I found 4 four leaf clovers in the back yard. They were all in the same general area, (behind the garage). I found one on Wednesday, and three yesterday. The first two, from yesterday were found within 5 minutes apart from each other and later in the evening I was able to find another one within 10minutes. So does that mean I'll have a lot of luck coming my way or will it just cancel itself out since I found so many in less then 24 hours? I sure hope the luck doesn't cancel itself out. Since I really do need some luck especially now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment